We were watching the finale of American Idol. The song, "It's Too Late", came on. Connor ran and grabbed his microphone and started to sing along. If you listen closely you can hear him sing "Too late!" We thought it was so cute and funny!
That cracks me up! I love that he told you not to take his picture - and you said you weren't. I have to do the same thing with Andrew.
Oh my gosh, that was so funny! Plus, he's ready for the paparazzi with the hand-in-front-of-his-face pose and "Don't take my picture!" Too cute!
That is the cutest thing! I think Connor is so funny! I miss you guys! :(
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That cracks me up! I love that he told you not to take his picture - and you said you weren't. I have to do the same thing with Andrew.
Oh my gosh, that was so funny! Plus, he's ready for the paparazzi with the hand-in-front-of-his-face pose and "Don't take my picture!" Too cute!
That is the cutest thing! I think Connor is so funny! I miss you guys! :(
Post a Comment