Sunday, November 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Thanks, Mandi, for tagging me! :)

Rules:
1- Post the rules.
2- Answer the 6 "8" items.
3- Let each person know that they have been tagged.

8 Favorite T.V. Shows(in no particular order):
1- Grey's Anatomy
2- The Office
3- So You Think You Can Dance
4- CSI's (Las Vegas & Miami)
5- Law & Orders (All)
6- The Bachelor
7- The Biggest Loser
8a- America's Next Top Model
8b- Army Wives

8 Things I did yesterday:
1- Had gel nails done on my toes (glittery red with a silver tip)
2- Played basketball with Mike & Connor
3- My AMAZING hubby let me go shopping for Christmas clothes FOR MYSELF!!! I had no children with me! He babysat the whole time!!!
4- Ate yet another turkey sandwich! The turkey is finally all gone!
5- Gave Rylie a bath to get her ready for Sunday.
6- Made a hair bow to match the dress Rylie wore to church.
7- Ran some errands at Wal-Mart, of course, with Mike and the kids!
8- Made secret-shopper calls for Shelley

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1- Durango's
2- Cafe Sabor
3- Juniper Take-Out
4- Applebee's
5- El Sol
6- Old Grist Mill
7- Chuck-A-Rama
8- Village Inn

8 things I am looking forward to:
1- Christmas
2- Mike being all done with school & done taking the Bar!
3- Seeing Nicky this weekend!
4- Being able to live in our own place again
5- Christmas :)
6- Possibly taking the kids to Disneyland in Feb.
7- Rylie sleeping through the night!
8- Seeing the kids face on Christmas! :)

8 things on my wish list:
1- That we could live in our own place again.
2- That Mike could find a job really fast! A job he enjoys!
3- A new computer
4- No debt of any kind!
5- That Rylie would sleep through the night!
6- That Connor would listen and not purposefully disobey us. That we could figure out a way to connect with him and not have to discipline him so much.
7- That we could have another vehicle.
8- That I could go to and finish school!

8 people I tagged:
1- Alyson
2- Rylie
3- Christie
4- Amy
5- Stacey
6- Chelsey
7- Brittany
8- Amber

3 comments:

Amber said...

Cute tag! You're still doing the secret shopper thing? After I did my initial "interview" calls, she had me make some that I never got paid for and she's never contacted me again. Weird. And about parenting - have you heard of Love and Logic? We've started it with Andrew and it's amazing. I'll email you some info.

Mark Christie Family said...

ARRGGGG!!! You are not supose to tag me!!!! WE definetely need to get together this CHristmas. THe misseldines are coming down to Ogden as well.

Amberly said...

That secret shopper lady did that same thing to me. I feel so USED....