Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bringing Sexy Back!


These gorgeous cankles belong to me! From day one of this pregnancy, my left food has been pretty swollen. Now the love has spread to both feet. So, now I have a huge case of elephantitis in my feet, ankles, and also in my hands. I had to take the CTR ring off my ring finger, on my right hand, because it was cutting off circulation. I've also had to quit wearing any shoe, unless it's a flip-flop of sorts because nothing else fits! What can I say, I just look like a hottie these days!

2 comments:

Jayelle said...

I think you're a hottie. And that's all that counts. LOL

Janee said...

Oh don't you just love cankles! Girl, I had to finish out BOTH pregnancies wearing Crocs cuz I was so SWOL! I feel ya!

(On a serious note though, have you been checked for preeclampsia? That's what was causing the swelling when I was preggo...)