Last night I received the news that President Hinckley had passed away, surrounded by his family. He died at the age of 96! There's not enough I could say about this amazing man! I know that I will deeply miss him as our Prophet! President Hinckley accomplished so much during his time on earth! I know the Lord is pleased with him and that President Hinckley did all that he was asked to do while he was here. I would've loved to have seen the reunion up in heaven as President Hinckley passed through the veil to see his wife, family, and his Heavenly Father again! I will forever be influenced by the things that he taught us and the things he did to help the church grow and progress so rapidly.Monday, January 28, 2008
Gordon B. Hinckley
Last night I received the news that President Hinckley had passed away, surrounded by his family. He died at the age of 96! There's not enough I could say about this amazing man! I know that I will deeply miss him as our Prophet! President Hinckley accomplished so much during his time on earth! I know the Lord is pleased with him and that President Hinckley did all that he was asked to do while he was here. I would've loved to have seen the reunion up in heaven as President Hinckley passed through the veil to see his wife, family, and his Heavenly Father again! I will forever be influenced by the things that he taught us and the things he did to help the church grow and progress so rapidly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your blogg. Mine is so very boring, yours is so cute and adorable. Love everything!
McKenzi
Post a Comment